Phoenix Group - A Regional Company With Global Security Solutions!
Phoenix Group coordinates and maintains communications with various government law enforcement and intelligence agencies, Customs, Coast Guards, and Militaries in the US, Latin America, and Europe to ensure the security of our Clients and their international operations and supply chains. Phoenix Group also is a contractor and sub-contractor to several of the aforementioned entities.
International Criminal Police Organization
- INTERPOL enables police in 190 member countries to work together to fight international crime. INTERPOL provides a range of policing expertise and capabilities, supporting three main crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cybercrime, and Organized and emerging crime.
North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- NATO-OTAN is an intergovernmental military alliance that constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defence in response to an attack by any external party.
United States Defense Intelligence Agency
- United States DIA provides intelligence on foreign militaries and operating environments that delivers decision advantage to prevent and decisively win wars.
United States Department of Defense
- United States DOD mission is to provide the military forces needed to deter war and to protect the security of the U.S. The department's headquarters is at the Pentagon.
- Border Force, part of the UK's Home Office, is responsible for frontline border control operations at air, sea and rail ports in the United Kingdom.
United States Department of Homeland Security
- United States DHS has Five missions: (1)Prevent terrorism and enhance security; (2)Secure and manage our borders; (3)Enforce and administer our immigration laws; (4)Safeguard and secure cyberspace; (5)Ensure resilience to disasters
- RAND Corporation is a research organization that develops solutions to public policy challenges to help make communities throughout the world safer and more secure, healthier and more prosperous.