About Phoenix Group®
Phoenix Group - A Regional Company With Global Security Solutions!
Operations Support Services (OSS)
- was founded in Florida in 1988, providing risk analysis, security surveys, and training in Latin America. OSS was established in Costa Rica in 1990 and designed and manned the terminal/vessel security program for Dole Fresh Fruit International and pioneered the anti-piracy MST program (for Crowley Liner Services).
Grupo de Seguridad de las Américas (GSA)
- was founded in Panama in 1993 and initially provided vessel security and K-9 services. Servicios Professional K-9 was established in Costa Rica to merge Narcotics Dectection Canine and Vessel Security Team services and create a K-9 Academy.
Grupo de Seguridad de las Américas USA
- was created in 1995. GSA USA designed, implemented, and managed the security program at Manzanillo International Terminal (MIT) in Panama. DHL Aero Expreso, at the Tocumen Intl. Airport (Hub for Latin America), contracted Phoenix to develop security program. Serves as model security program for DHL Latin America.
- was created in 1998, assumes all Grupo de Seguridad de las Américas’s clients and functions. Serves as OSS and PK9 Headquarters.
- is a World-Class Security Company licensed and registered in the Republic of Costa Rica and Republic of Panama — with international operations and capabilities and more than 20 years experience in maritime security, airport security, security training, intelligence & investigations, security consulting and supply chain security. Phoenix Group® – A security success story!